Lilley's Tack & Feed 607-844-9370
For years, ivermectin has been the dewormer of
choice for savvy horse owners.
Here are a few reasons why:
Treats horses up to 1,250 pounds in a single dose.
- Ivermectin kills 35 stages of worms and bots
combined in a single dose, providing the
broadest spectrum parasite control available
With a wide margin of safety, ivemectin can be
used on horses of all ages without age
restrictions. Even young foals.
- Ivermectin can safely be used on broodmares
at any stage of pregnancy and breeding
- Only ivermectin controls all three life
stages of the two most common bot species that
threaten horses: Gastrophilus intestinalis and
Gastrophilus nasalis, offering protection all
- No equine parasite resistance to date, even
in horses dewormed exclusively with ivermectin.
- Ivermectin is effective in the treatment and
control of 35 of the most important equine
parasite species, including the following
- Hair Worms
- Intestinal Threadworms
- Large Strongyles
- Neck Threadworms
- Small Strongyles
- Stomach Worms